Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Raves over Mary Kay!

Their day and night solution are the BEST! I wear it all the way down to my chest. It has helped immensely with my sun damage. I have been using Mary Kay since I was 13....I am now 50 and people don't believe me when I tell them my age. I feel so blessed that my mom put me on this at such a young age. Yes, I have tried other higher priced items at department stores and QVC, and this brand is by far the best! I have always felt that whatever you use, you should be consistent and use all of the steps in that line.
--
May 6, 2009 5:44 AM

i like their intense moisturizing cream for winter and their oil free hydrating gel for summer.
love their hand cream and mascara.
--
May 6, 2009 3:05 AM

Each product line uses certain chemicals, therefore mixing and matching products can cause a possible harmful chemical reaction for you. Using all the same product line will give you maximum benefits. I'm sure that's what you would want.
I've been using MK products for 28 years. And I'll be 57 this year. No one ever guesses my age but always say I look at least 10 years younger than I am. There were times I couldn't afford to replenish my products and I bought something from the drug store. But always went back to MK. Because my skin looks the best when I'm using it regularly. My skin looks hydrated and glows.
MK offers a full line of products. But I strongly recommend the skin care to start with. A lot of people just want to buy eye shadows or lipsticks, blush or even foundation. But if your skin underneath all of those products is not "good", then how can your make-up look good? You can't paint the Mona Lisa on the bark of a tree. Just a quote I heard once. Not meaning to offend anyone.
Go to the skin care demo. Cleanse your face and enjoy your skin afterwards. If you are not satisfied with your results, MK offers 100% money back guarantee on any products purchased.
Hopefully you will love your results. If not, keep trying until you find a product line that you like.
Good luck.

 

May 5, 2009 11:46 PM

> I liked everything from the TimeWise line, but my
> absolute favorite product is the Oil Free Hydrating
> Gel. Love, love, love, love, love! Don't know why I
> stopped using it (product overload, I guess), but it
> really is one of the best night moisturizers I have
> ever used.
>
> 05/05/2009 8:04 PM PDT
Me too! A dermatologist once asked me what I used on my face. I thought she was going to be critical, but she said my face looked great and was in great shape. I use the Timewise 3 in 1 cleanser, and I have rosacea. This gives me a little exfoliation without breaking the rules. I also love the eyeshadows, lipstick, blush, etc. I just started using their mineral powder foundation. I think most of their products are great. Check out the new eyeshadow palette for summer - beautiful colors!

May 5, 2009 11:03 PM

I liked everything from the TimeWise line, but my absolute favorite product is the Oil Free Hydrating Gel. Love, love, love, love, love! it really is one of the best night moisturizers I have ever used.

May 5, 2009 10:10 PM

I like their eyeshadows - they wear well, and don't crease. I also like the Satin Lips lip balm - very moisturizing. I LOVE their Satin Hands Satin Smoothie Hand Scrub - its in a nice pump, and is not too greasy like others I have tried. I keep this by the kitchen sink.

No comments: