Friday, July 17, 2009

reclaiming

Now that I have gotten my act together and created a fan page on Facebook and added a gadget here for my Mary Kay business I feel free to reclaim the blog for it's true intention: the rants and raves of a 40 something desperate housewife in the sunshine state. I'll be back to sharing my gift to the world with you: snippets from my life experiences where I give unsolicited advice to others and we see what happens and you follow my life and times - as (un)exciting as they might be.

I cannot believe it is already the middle of July 2009. I've yet to make a plan for my YEAR OF 41, which is humming along. It's time to reclaim my life and get back to spending the time I have doing the things I love with the people I love. I rejoined my Garden Club - now I need to make the next step to GO to the meetings:). Shopping for and reselling vintage clothing and jewels with the ladies at Antique Addict, and the youngsters at Lace lingere. Ballroom dancing, as much as I can, whenever I can, with whomever I can, as affordably as I can. Looking out for new opportunities - they always abound, but sometimes knock softly. Time to paint my dreams on a large canvas and let the univers fulfill my every wish!

No comments: