Thursday, June 24, 2010

Just not feeling it

I've been much neglecting my poor blog. A million excuses. But it's time to regroup!

First of all i need to decide if I should keep that wallpaper photo of myself up or not. I kinda like it because it is a marker for me, but it is no longer current....maybe that is not important?

My dancing hobby is undergoing a transformation and I am in a bit of limbo. I started taking Argentine Tango with Simone and absolutely love the dance, her technique and teaching methods. If you are looking to try something new I highly reccommend it!

More info about it on facebook:

JOIN ME TONITE: Thursday June 24th
Pan y Vino & Brick Oven Pizza ~ ORGANIC PIZZA~ SALAD ~ COFFEE ~ DESSERTS ~ WINE ~
EAT ANY TIME BETWEEN 5:00PM TO 9:00PM
369 Main Street Dunedin 34698
Local restaurant is donating a portion of the profits to send Central Church Youth Group to Camp!! Thanks to Javier and Tina!

This weekend:
FRIDAY@7PM Strictly Ballroom at the Conmy Center, 650 San Salvador Dr. Dunedin FL
$9

SATURDAY@PINK PETTICOAT THEN STREETCAR CHARLIES


SUNDAY!
Mary Murphy from So You Think You Can Dance and Max from Dancing with the Stars will be showing us what Ballroom Dancing is about!
Proceeds benefiting The Spring of Tampa bay & CASA .
Delicious food ~ Raffle ~ Ticket ~ $75/VIP Seat ~ $125
To purchase tickets contact Melissa:
727.573.9351/melissa@handsacrossthebay.com

On the summer horizion:
Raid Cathy's Closet - this is a party I throw at the house where everyone invited is asked to bring anything gently worn to exchange with other guests and everything left over gets donated to local charity of my choice. It's a great way to clear the closet each season. No one minds giving that expensive item they have only worn once to a bestie, but they usually have a hard time putting it in the donation pile and dropping it off at the charity themselves. The girls get together (all sizes and shapes) and mingle - a great way to introduce all the people you know to one another, and everyone leaves excited with their new found free items. And in this economy free aint bad.

I am encouraging you all to go out and support your local businesses, especially the little guys that you would miss if they were not around. Everyone I know who is self employed seems to be having a very difficult time. Pay cash rather than credit as the extra 3% is going to help.

Lastly a ballroom gown that I am trying to help a friend sell. Post for details, thanks!


href="http://www.simonesalsa.com/pls/apex/f?p=SIMONESALSA:HOME:0:">

http://www.thepinkpetticoat.com/

No comments: