Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mary Kay lip balm in a tube reviews

New Mary Kay® Tinted Lip Balm Sunscreen SPF 15* is an incredible multitasking protector at a super value. Now lips can have it all – protection, moisture and color! It’s the ultimate multitasker with a botanically enriched formula that soothes and provides instant moisture as it delivers a sheer wash of color, plus broad-spectrum protection against harmful UVA/UVB rays.

Available in five fabulous shades developed by a professional makeup artist to look great on all skin tones. Plus, the slim-line, twist-up tube features a color button for quick shade identification. $13

TO ORDER: CLICK HERE!

FROM BEAUTY BOARD:

Ooh, I didn't realize I had samples in my "The Look"! Will have to try one today.

Jun 25, 2009 10:22 AM

I received my new Mary Kay summer book in the mail this week and have tried both of the tinted lip balm samples. Both colors are pretty and they do show color on the lip, which I like. I don't always want a sheer lip gloss. There is a slight taste and smell to the lip balms so that might be something to consider if you are someone who doesn't like scents on their lipsticks, etc. Blush is a light to medium brown and Poppy is a dark rose color. Both colors are pretty. Very nice.

Jun 25, 2009 9:56 AM
I saw these advertised in a magazine and the shades looked good.
From the samples you received, are they sheer or do they give denser coverage?

 

i got a flier in my mail from my mary kay lady. it had two samples of their new colored lip balms in a tube. it seemed really nice from the sample.

Technorati Tags: ,
Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

Rick Rockhill said...

Well....if I needed it or knew someone that needed it, I now know where to go :-)