Wednesday, June 24, 2009

More on Mark Kay from beauty board

WE ARE ON OUR WAY TO BEING A CAR DRIVING UNIT - ORDER BEFORE JUNE 30TH AND MENTION FREE CAR, TAKE 50% OFF ONE ITEM AS A THANK YOU!http://www.marykay.com/CatherineBlackmanNelson/default....

DONT FORGET THE PINA COLADA PARTY AT ELEMENTS DAY SPA!

I love their eye shadows. They go on very softly. I am also a sucker for their compacts. I love being able to mix and match to my own specifications and then take it all in my purse.

beach-mom

Jun 24, 2009 9:48 AM

I used to wear their foundation all  the time and
always liked any of their color products (eyeshadows, 
blushes, lipsticks) and the Satin Hands.  
I had a friend who used to sell Mary Kay, but since 
she stopped, I haven't seen or used it for a long 
time.

KathyinCA


I have sensitive skin too, and use the Timewise cleanser. It has just a little grittiness to it. I got permission from my dermatologist because of my rosacea. She said fine, but nothing else in the microderm family. I've also used their products off and on. Their new summer, beachy shadow quad is nice!

dr_donna

Jun 23, 2009 10:32 PM

 

the eye make up remover, also Satin Hands kit.

grannyjannie

Jun 23, 2009 8:30 PM

Another vote for the eye makeup remover. :)
Also Microdermabrasion kit and Satin Hands kit.
I use the Timewise cleanser and moisturizers, as well as the oil-free moisture - does a great job of holding in moisture for my skin.

mountainbaby

 

Jun 23, 2009 8:06 PM

I agree, the eye makeup remover is one of the best I've tried. At least get that if nothing else.  MK full coverage foundation is nice and their lipsticks are nice, too.
mommy323

 

Jun 23, 2009 7:48 PM

The Timewise Day Solution is really good, its an spf 25 serum that helps smooth out wrinkles and leaves your skin glowy. Also their moisturizers are pretty good, the timewise ones. Their eye makeup remover is one of the best I have every tried. HTH

heatfan

1 comment:

Kara said...

I completely agree with everyone's selections. The Mary Kay line of cosmetics is just fantastic. And more than that she is truly an incredible woman.