Thursday, January 29, 2009

Be Mine?

As you know, I am taking dance lessons and there is a terrific student promotion going on...

I need to bring 5 or more people as my guest on Wednesday 2/4 and I am hoping that you are available and willing to come and maybe can even bring some friends....or if you have already come as my guest would you please pass the word if you know anyone interested:

5 GETS 20!!! ONE NIGHT ONLY!
BRING 5 QUALIFIED GUESTS
GET 20 PRIVATE LESSONS!!

CHAMPAGNE GUEST PARTY
7:45PM WEDNESDAY
FEBRUARY 4TH
MUST RSVP 727-445-9755

RUNGO DANCE ACADEMY
1969 SUNSET POINT RD
CLEARWATER 33765

I promise you will have fun, but I don't want anyone feeling pressured. Friendship means more to me than free lessons! But if you can come please let me know! Plus I get a dance with my instructor the nite you come as a guest and you get to see what I've been up to!

No comments: