Sunday, November 9, 2008

Best Kept Secrets

I just learned about  The Salon Professional Academy, a Redken training facility - and you know I love to share a good thing when I find it.  Thanks go to a friend who has a friend schooling there in need of clients to complete her training hours, and so I thought I would drop by and find out more.

It is very spacious, bright and clean.  It has the feel of an actual salon.  Everyone is friendly and has an amazing haircut.  The prices are phenomenal/inexpensive and all work is supervised so you can feel confident it will come out correctly.  You will need to leave a little additional time in your schedule than if you went to a pro.  I've been to the Aveda Salon and this was a much better experience

I had a set of pink and white acrylic nails allied for a mere $23.00 - if I had gone to my salon it would have cost me $60 plus the tip.  All the money does go to the school, so please do tip your student when you go.

If you are in need of a facial this month (Nov.2008 only!)  ASK FOR Evelyn Garcia and when you make the appointment give the reference Betsy Adams - an hour long facial will be $19.00 less a $5.00 off coupon and you can tip EVELYN THE $5 BUCKS!

contact info and prices here!!!

Service Special
1. Manicure, Pedicure & Facial Combo ~ $35
2. 50% off Facial & Pedicure
We're proud of our services offered and look forward to pampering you!
Take advantage of our special pricing and top industry talent. All services are performed by students under the supervision of licensed professional educators.
Our Services Include:

Hair
Starting At
Haircut $9
Bang, Beard or Mustache Trim $6
Shampoo & Style $9
Thermal Ironing $6
Special Occasion Hair $19
Color & Style $19
Foil Highlights $29
Perm & Style $29
Relaxer $29

Skin care
Starting At
Facial $19
Makeup Application $9
Facial Wax $11
Brow Wax $9
Lip Wax $9
Chin Wax $9

Bikini Wax $19
Leg Wax $29
Back Wax $19
Underarm Wax $19

Nails
Starting At
Manicure $9
French Manicure $14
Pedicure $19
Polish Change $8
Paraffin Dip $6
Nail Art $4 per nail
Nail Repair $4 per nail
Full Set $19
Pink & White $22
Nail Fill $11
Rewhite & Fill $14
Nail Removal $8

 

1 comment:

Rick Rockhill said...

oh my gosh those are crazy prices CB!!! wish I lived closer!