Tuesday, January 10, 2012

100 Days of Dance - 1/7-10/12

Saturday was an hour of west coast swing. This is probably the most useful of social dances, as it can be danced to a lot of music tempos that other dance is not suited for. It's sassy and each partner can apply their own style..

Sunday I am counting late night Saturday into Sunday salsa dancing at a local latin club: Amorama which is located on Ulmerton Rd. in the Icot center. Nicely appointed.
$5 cover, all latin music most every night.

Monday was 3 hours of group class where I am trying to learn to lead some salsa moves so when I go out with my girlfriends I don't have to sit at the table waiting to dance like Saturday night. I did get a post comment asking for more photos - I have not had the time to jazz up the page, my apologies for that.

Practice, practice, practice - there are no shortcuts! Where will you be in 100 days?

No comments: