Sunday, January 1, 2012

100 Days of Dance - January 1st, 2012

Happy New Year! I don't know what the new year is always a source of inspiration for some people to tackle something that has long been their hearts desire, after all we can each being anew at any given moment we choose, but I am happy for any occasion that motivates people to continue to grow and change. With that in mind I was very excited about returning to my blog, at least for the first 100 days of 2012.

Why? Well, I owe it all to someone I have never met and never thought would be a muse for my blog: Actress,mother,and founder of www.organicliaison.com, Kirstie Alley, who is promoting the 100 days of dance with her dance trainer

Check out the website ...www.100daysofdance.com
and find them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/100DaysOfDance

And this article:


And here is the video of her first day - which happens to be where the VIP used to go two step weekly: http://www.100daysofdance.com/#play::http://100days.ol-zone.com/videos/100DaysKickoff-201112311844-360p_24fps.mov

So technically I have gotten a jump start on my dance by going out on New Years Eve to the St. Pete Colisieum to attend Swingin in the New Year's dance. I've been battling a cold that has struck me at this time 3 years in a row. It's a beautiful venue and this year the dance was not over crowded, I got to see some (but not all) friends who were there that I have not seen in too long and to dance with a couple lovely leaders. you can find my photos on facebook - look for CathyLetsDance!

I love the social aspect of dance, and if you are looking to get in some dancing tonight my suggestion is to attend this evenings dance at Zendah Grotto near the Tampa Airport.

More information on facebook:
and they have a meet up group./

No comments: