Friday, April 10, 2009

Busy as a Bee...

That's me! I have had the pleasure of out of town company that arrived in time to help me celebrate my birthday and is leaving after Easter.   In order to spend some time with my company I did take one day off work, and have managed to be offline by noonish each working day.  I limited my time at the dance studio, and found I did not wither and die without a daily trip (or 2 or 3) to the studio as I expected I might.  We have gone window shopping at dance dresses at several studios just for fun and out to eat several lunches at Panera, which has to be my favorite 'fast food chain'. 

We have gone rummaging and played with Mary Kay products. I made my second MK order - and I have a third to be completed after model nite on April 17th where someone lucky will win $100 cash.  It could be you if you can come to the event!

My snowbird tenant is moving so I am on the hunt for a new occupant.  If you know anyone looking to rent a 2/2/2 in Highland Lakes (55+) please comment.  Had to run over and replace a sprinkler head.

Lastly one of my pets has been under the weather and hopefully we will get to the bottom of things and be on the mend tomorrow.  I didn't get much sleep last nite over that.

Tonite it's dinner at Hapa (finally), then maybe out for salsa dancing.  Ttomorrow definitely salsa at Rungo from 8:30 - midnite.  Sunday is Easter Brunch in The Villages, then back to my normal routine. This moment I'm enjoying the weather...it's a fabulous day.

orchid

2 comments:

JulesinParadise said...

Have a great Easter and I need directions to your house for the 17th. and a time (I probably overlooked that!)

Rick Rockhill said...

Happy Easter, enjoy the weekend