I have a friend who loves to try the latest products and she sent me these comments from BeautyBoard Re: Mary Kay Mineral foundation!
Mar 26, 2009 5:34 PM
- I agree with all of you. I really like it. That is saying a lot since so many products irritate and break out my ultra sensitive skin. I was very fearful of trying it, but my friend kept encouraging me to try it; I'm glad I did. BE, by the way, broke me out and didn't give me the same nice feel and finish. I sure hope I didn't just jinx myself.
Mar 26, 2009 5:26 PM
- I use it over the MK tube foundtion because I need a lot of coverage. I love the way it makes my skin feel soooo smooth!
Mar 26, 2009 5:00 PM
- I too use the MK mineral powder foundation and brush and like it very much. BE (Bare Essentials) made my face itch and didnt look too good on my skin.
Mar 26, 2009 4:36 PM
- MK mineral foundation is a good product.My DD uses it faithfully. The MK brush for the mineral powder is the bestest around. I own several of these brushes and use them for everything,blushes,finishing powder,bronzers.
Mar 26, 2009 4:10 PM
- A friend of mine just started selling Mary Kay, and I tried their mineral foundation. I have been using BE and really liking it, but I must say I really like this foundation too. The "shine" of BE never bothered me before, but the MK doesn't have any shine at all, and I think gives a nice finish. The brush that they recommend for it it really nice as well--very soft! Just thought I'd pass this along for any one who might want to try it!
If you want to order it contact ME! click here to order!