Enjoy a collection of very unique artist designed gardens!
This tour only happens once every five years!
Tickets are available by mail or at numerous ticket locations.
Tickets ($25) and specially priced raffle tickets (6 for $20) by mail until May 16th. Send checks to Garden Fairy Nancy Harmony 997 Greywood Ave. Tarpon Springs 34689/ indicate how many tour and raffle tickets you are purchasing.
Buy tickets starting April 22th at numerous locations:
1. Clay Paper Gallery/ Painted Fish located at 350 Main Street, Dunedin (727) 736-0934
2. Gallery Blue- 210 South Pinellas Avenue/ Tarpon Springs, FL 34689 (727) 942-2382
3. Tarpon Springs Chamber of Commerce- 11 East Orange Street, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689 (727) 937-6109
4. Landmark Nursery- 853 E Lake Rd S., Tarpon Springs, FL 34688 (727) 938-2971
5. BB&T Bank/ Lake St. George Branch- 3400 Tampa Rd, Palm Harbor, FL 34684 (727) 781-8229
6. Craftsman House Gallery- 2955 Central Ave. St Petersburg, FL 33713 (727) 323-2787
7. Wilcox Nursery- 12501 Indian Rocks Rd Largo, FL 33774 (727) 595-2073
8. Earthscapes Nursery- 816 Alt. 19 N. Palm Harbor, Florida 34683 (727) 786-4859
Garden Fairies Community Enhancement Projects have raised funds for numerous entities; hospitals, day care centers, parks, community centers and local municipalities.
- In 2004 The Garden Fairies "Artistic Garden Tour" raised $8000 for beautification projects at Fred Howard Park in Tarpon Springs.
- Two years ago The Garden Fairies (with additional assistance from the Garden Fairy Pro Artist Group of Seven) donated $155,000 worth of time and materials to a community courtyard garden/ outdoor classroom in St. Pete which helped The Front Porch Community Redevelopment Association procure $200,000 in funding from the State of Florida. See the FP project at http://www.ourfpneighborhoods.org/
- 2009- Funds raised from The Garden Fairies "Art in the Garden Tour" will go to the creation of a pocket park, currently a vacant lot in downtown Tarpon Springs. We will be doing a large mosaic mural and building a park which will be used for outdoor events; concerts, a green market, festivals and a green space for all to enjoy.
- 2010- preliminary plans are being developed for a project in Safety Harbor.