Presented by Friends of the Island Parks
We are creating a 2009 calendar that will feature images of Caladesi and Honeymoon islands. We will also include special information, dates, and cool nature information throughout the calendar days. The calendar will have a front cover photo, and inside a photo for Dec 2008 and 13 photos for Jan. through Dec. 2009 plus Jan 2010. This calendar will be sold at the Rotary Centennial Nature Center, Cafe' Honeymoon and 'on line' @Islandparks.org so this is a chance to get your work out to many people who visit the island. Proceeds will go directly to support the nature center. Thank you!
Questions? Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fourteen photos will be selected as winners and used for each of the monthly pictures (12/08 through 01/10). Winners will receive a copy of the calendar and individual recognition.
- One of the monthly winners will also be selected for the calendar cover page.
- All photos must be digital, landscape in orientation, and of sufficient resolution to be printed clearly on an 11 x 8.5” page. Images with borders, panoramas, watermarks, text labels, suggestive or controversial material will not be accepted.
- All photos must capture images only from Honeymoon or Caladesi Island State Parks.
- An independent panel of judges will select the winning photos and their decisions will be final. The judging panel and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the contest.
- The contest begins at 12:01 a.m. on August 17th, 2008 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on September 30th, 2008. Winners will be announced before October 13th, 2009.
- There is no limit to the number of entries, but each must be submitted separately. An entrant may win more than once. No professional photographers, please.
- Submission of the photo and entry form is your guarantee that you are the author and copyright holder. Entrants agree to permit publication and use of their photos in Friends’ promotional and educational materials, and will receive no monetary compensation.
*you must submit online: http://www.islandparks.org/photocontest/index.htm