Sunday, October 5, 2008

Lonely Girl's Shopping Spree

Today I heard the VIP's voice for the last time for a month to come and I am all kinds of bummed, so what else is there for a lonely girl to do but throw herself a pity party and go shopping? (OK there are lots of other things to do, but I am trying to preserve this relationship and this seemed to be a choice with the lesser of possible fallouts).

Here is what I came away with:

collage3 

1. Black pants with a large flapped accent pocket the VIP will love.

2. Hippie chic jeans: a.'BAM' b.Embroidered details c. front pocket details

3. I almost didn't buy this dress, but boy am I glad I did.

4. Bling T.

5. I <3 screen printed Ts, the hold lettering is glitta!

6. Insane cleavage in this black broadcloth - Ybor?

7. Continuing the pink & green theme from yesterday - this is a racerback and

     methinks it will look better with special undergarments.

8. This lace top is very femme, perfect for the Ivory Girl.

9. Shoes (need I say more?)  the center strap is glitta!  Pair these with the   

    dress and I'm ready for a dance party!

Technorati Tags: ,