Today I heard the VIP's voice for the last time for a month to come and I am all kinds of bummed, so what else is there for a lonely girl to do but throw herself a pity party and go shopping? (OK there are lots of other things to do, but I am trying to preserve this relationship and this seemed to be a choice with the lesser of possible fallouts).
Here is what I came away with:
1. Black pants with a large flapped accent pocket the VIP will love.
2. Hippie chic jeans: a.'BAM' b.Embroidered details c. front pocket details
3. I almost didn't buy this dress, but boy am I glad I did.
4. Bling T.
5. I <3 screen printed Ts, the hold lettering is glitta!
6. Insane cleavage in this black broadcloth - Ybor?
7. Continuing the pink & green theme from yesterday - this is a racerback and
methinks it will look better with special undergarments.
8. This lace top is very femme, perfect for the Ivory Girl.
9. Shoes (need I say more?) the center strap is glitta! Pair these with the
dress and I'm ready for a dance party!