Monday, August 18, 2008

My love for inanimate objects...

Some of you local lurkers know that a few months ago we had a home renovation at Chez Nelson closet4, and this included replacing the existing closet systems. 

After interviewing several companies we decided to go with Joann Sadoyan at ClosetsByDesign.  "Why" you ask?  Because her company had the best warranty, allowed her to match the competitor's price, and believe it or not, SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO FOLLOWED UP TO CLOSE THE DEAL!

Now, I can tell you you that closet systems are not inexpensive and while I did not need the tricked out crown moldings (I like my money in the bank, thank you) one would still think that it would be good business for a salesperson to follow up.  Thank you Joann for your professionalism!

Joann was uber-patient with me, tolerant of me sending in at least 3 sketch and price revisions.  I am not normally a 'Zilla of a client, and this was the result of me just not putting enough advance thought into how much hang space I needed for what type of garments.  Joann could have done this for me, except we were tearing out the floor when she came by and we had already removed the old closet system and all our clothing was at our second home in 4 closets over there!  Not like me to make it easy!

Long story short, I HIGHLY recommend a closet like this to all of you.  It's so easy to find everything and I have freed up my guest room closet so now my guests have someplace to put their things... imagine that!  They may want to stay longer now that they are not living out of a suitcase.

I have plans for the guest and the office closets but have lost my mojo for having any more contractors in the house for the time being.  This year is flying by and next you know the holidays will be upon us and we will be ringing in 2009.  The pressure has been added, as Holiday Tags are the next swap at QKC...Click here to learn more about Closets By Design!

2 comments:

Anna M said...

I am so jealous! I can't even find my closet with all the shit that is in my way!

Rick Rockhill said...

OK, I'm loving the fact that we have reconnected AFTER ALL THESE YEARS! Love the closet. I need to do that. Funnily enough, I did a post on my closet back on March 8. I forgot how to insert a link so here is the URL...


http://rickrockhill.blogspot.com/2008/03/saturday-seven-interesting-things-found.html

Enjoying reading through your blog. I'm going to put you on my blogroll~