Sunday, August 17, 2008

QuicKutzClub

Well today I decided to switch it up a bit and move from Wednesday meetings back to Sunday meetings at Ruban Rouge, where I get to hang with the likes of  The Ever Talented Theresa Marie Jasper, My Girl *A* and the owner, Lisa, who is a total panic - a refreshing voice in the 'PC" world.  lisa

I used to go on Sundays, until it got so crowded  that there were NO seats one day and I had to bail out (being that there were no cute boys laps to sit on, Uncle Mike wasn't working at the store yet...).  But I was lured back with the promise of good company for a Sunday all day free crop after the group meeting , and I was glad I took the bait. 

At the meeting we had a tag exchange and folks made really cute thing that they put a lot of work into.  I brought some pocket folders with pull out tags like this tags.....

 

 

 

 

 

And I came home with some tags that looked like this:

IMG_0001-2   made by Bev in my Garden Club^

IMG_0002-1 IMG_0004

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_0005 IMG_0006 <by *A*

IMG_0007 IMG_0008 IMG_0009

IMG_0010

IMG_0011 this is a cool pocket envelope with screenprint

and we made this with the Accucut, designed by Lisa, I LOVE IT!  Have to confess because I did give her a terrible teasing about not taking the class sight unseen:

IMG_0012 IMG_0013

And here is a page from my 12x12 album for my recent party pics:

IMG_0001-1

3 comments:

Anna M said...

Cool! I ended up with one of your tags and you ended up with one of mine!

Had a great time today with you, as always!

Anonymous said...

I'm enjoying your blog. Why don't you start "ghost-writing mine?" You're just uber-clever. However, those tag pockets I worked my ASS off creating/designing/kitting...why the hell must you showcase them upside down? Could that be your passive-aggressive way of saying, "I didn't want to do it anyway?" And you must stop by so we can discuss your closet. I'm very impressed...{lisa a-j}

Cathy, Let's Dance! said...

Dear Anonymous (Lisa)-
I am flattered...I hear no sarcasm in your post! Such high praise from you - I am certainly unworthy! You must have as much fun as I do blogging, and I am glad to get a laugh out of anyone here with my 'E'dentity. As for being topsy turvy, you see the legnths i must go to simply to get anyone torques up enough to post a comment on this thing? Tons of lurkers, happy to read and giggle and keep it all to themselves...my provacative behavior has worked - I will have to keep that in mind.